CRM Assistant, Service & Commercial Operations
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 27-02-23
- Location: Enfield, CT
- Job-ID: R6449
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Assist in managing the business process for the CRM System
- Enforce business process procedures of CRM usage for all the Service and Commercial Operations teams, including Field service, In house Service, Calibration, and Call Center
- Support data accuracy between E365 and SAP system including Asset management and Work Order incidents
- Provide day to day support including investigate users requests for assistance, define resolutions, and update the incidents.
- Train all Service and Commercial Operations teams including new hires and continuous educations refresher workshops
- Assist in developing process improvements and efficiencies for the Service and Commercial Operation Business process
- Assist in developing analytics by creating various reports and dashboards to support the service and commercial operations business requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: