CRM Marketing Professional (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-03-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R1204
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- As the SME (Subject Matter Expert) you are the central interface between the global Marketing organisation and the CRM Product Owner.
- You are responsible for developing CRM processes and functionalities for the Marketing organisation and manage global requirements.
- You are responsible for defining requirements and controlling implementation in the DevOps project management system.
- You actively represent the marketing organisation in sprint planning and review and provide support as a CRM key user for global Marketing.
- You are in charge of the global prioritization of CRM requirements in cooperation with SMEs from other departments.
- You proactively manage the interface between CRM and Marketing Automation.
- You are responsible for the continuous development of CRM functionalities for the Marketing department and carry out tests of new functionalities.
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or comparable education with a focus on marketing or communication and have already gained several years of experience in CRM Marketing with a focus on the development and use of CRM functions for Marketing Automation.
- You have sound experience with CRM systems and Marketing Automation, e.g. Marketo, as well as in agile project management.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Working with us means making a meaningful and sustainable contribution to improving human living conditions - especially in the current crisis situation.
- We offer sustainable personal and professional development through international and interdisciplinary teamwork.
- At Eppendorf, we foster an innovative and appreciative corporate culture.
- We offer you an attractive and competitive salary.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Alisa D'Silva, +49 (40) 53801 x597