Director Key Account Management
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R4627
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are part of the European Key Account Management (EU-KAM) team and are accountable for the assigned businesses. You secure regional funnel growth and sales to meet and exceed budget and long-term expectations by:
- Managing, developing and expanding (profitable growth) the European Key Account business of Eppendorf Group in Europe
- Driving long term customer engagement and relationship with stakeholders at assigned key accounts
- Achieving strategic (profitability and growth) goals/ KPI’s of the EU-KAM unit
- Achieving timeline and budget goals of the EU-KAM unit
- Driving collaboration and synergies within the OEM team and regional SSO’s
- Managing all sales activities via our CRM (E365)
- You co-develop, implement and execute account specific strategy for the assigned accounts in alignment with the business stakeholders e.g. Sales Zone Directors, Account Managers, OEM etc. Focus on business segments and application areas, product portfolio, business models and plans. Implement and manage Goldsheet, Account Planning including internal and external QBR’s.
- You manage and maintain relationships with key accounts; understanding specific needs and resolving problems (incl. regular contacts/ visits). You drive premium customer satisfaction based on customer centricity. You support the contract management on a global level and work closely with the regional Key Account Manager(s).
- You identify and develop new leads/ opportunities based on the European strategic (segment, products, gap in share of wallet, channel partners initiatives). You monitor market and competition data, evaluate sales performance, KPI’s and competitor information.
- You have an Academic degree in Business Administration or (Life) Science discipline. Significant years of experience in a complex B2B related sales role in the life science market.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience with Key Account Management business. You are used to working in an international environment with matrix structures. You understand and apply the principles of project management, market analysis, strategy development methods, funnel management and KPI’s.
- You have excellent negotiation skills and bringing complex B2B contracts to signing. You can talk with strategic contacts on commercial, technical, application and operational issues.
- You are experienced with MS Power BI and CRM systems; you are familiar with MS office tools and excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Other European language(s) are a plus.
- You have an entrepreneurial and customer centric mindset with the ability to think in value propositions. Strong cultural and people mindset. You are willing and able to travel extensively.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary & benefits package and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann,