Distribution Center Supervisor
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R2364
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Ensure that all inventory items are properly identified and readily accessible.
- Schedule the pick release process from (SAP) to generate Sales Order Pick Slips.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a high-level employee morale and dedication to serving customers. Conducts themselves and all activities and accountabilities in a manner that is consistent with respect for people values.
- Ensure customer shipments conform to Customer Routing Guides accurately.
- Schedule and direct cycle counts with Corporate Accounting.
- Supervise the preparation of Domestic and International documentation and ensure the accuracy for Customs Compliance.
- Maintain or exceed Quality standards pertaining to a specific area in the warehouse.
- Maintain or exceed performance metrics for a given department.
- Responsible for training of new employees and the ongoing training for incumbents to ensure quality and productivity goals are met or exceeded.
- Lead, direct, train and manage the performance of the distribution team.
- Supervise the order picking and shipping of all Domestic and International shipments and ensure all orders are picked accurately.
- Supervise the receiving of Domestic and International inbound shipments to be received and ensure the accuracy the shipment documentation.
- Ensure compliance with established processes and procedures.
- Maintain effective internal control over the product flow and account of inventory through receiving, shipping and other inventory areas
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); and one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong PC skills, strong communication skills.
- Leadership skills, and ability to lead a team
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: