European Product Training Specialist (m/f/d) Marketing Europe
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Stevenage / Montesson
- Job-ID: R4177
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Organize and deliver training to sales teams and dealers whether on-site or remote with clear communication with assistance from existing training specialist
- Working with key stakeholders (internal and external) ensuring training is delivered within agreed timelines
- Keeping up to date with all the latest product information/competition/applications so that training to end-users is always current and up to date.
- Evaluate the efficacy of the training by engaging attendees with surveys to measure KPIs and drive a culture of continuous improvement, with existing systems
- Support the production of training materials incl. classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals with cross-functional stakeholders aligned to brand guidelines.
- Stay abreast of the new trends, technology and tools in delivering training so we can drive innovation
- Ensure the training supports and is aligned to the sales process and is customer focus to drive the success of account managers and dealers in the field.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann,