Innovation Manager, Bioprocess
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US) / Boston, MA / Cambridge, MA / Framingham, MA / Hartford, CT
- Job-ID: R2324
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Creates and continuously updates portfolio and (new) product strategy
- Evaluates and decides on new product ideas based on the current portfolio strategy
- Develops product vision and business model for new products.
- Defines new products including, but not limited to, value proposition, product properties and features, intended use, user requirements, cost targets, and price positioning
- Drives agile development projects as Product Owner in close collaboration with Development and other stakeholders
- Responsible for timely and economical realization of product and technology development projects including required countermeasures in case of deviations
- Establishes global product pricing strategy and sales targets for new products
- Coordination of product launches worldwide in close alignment with PLCM/PM
- Defines performance objectives, criteria, and indicators (KPIs) for quality, marketing and sales success of products.
- Monitors economic success and quality performance of newly launched products including required countermeasures in case of deviations in collaboration with PLCM/PM
- Monitors customer satisfaction of newly launched products in collaboration with PLCM/PM, Product Support and Applications
- Ensures training concepts and application support from Applications is available and suitable.
- Supports PLCM/PM in developing strategic marketing plan of product group
- Monitors and analyzes the competition and competitive strategies.
- Monitors and analyzes relevant markets and markets segments.
- Monitors and analyzes IP landscape and new technology trends.
- Business trips up to 30 % of the time
- Reports directly to the Vice President Bioprocess Solutions
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in natural sciences or engineering with several years of professional experience in product management or a similar organizational unit.
- Practical experience in project management and experience in life science. Experience in bioprocess preferred.
- Additional asset: Master of Business Administration.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and educational benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative culture
- Ability to have a direct impact on a rapidly growing business
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: