Field Service Engineer - San Francisco
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Job-ID: R1452
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Perform service efficiently and effectively on instruments and equipment as requested or initiated. This includes but is not limited to installation, operator training, preventive maintenance, testing, inspecting, troubleshooting, adjustments, calibrations, alignments and part replacement.
- Delivers high quality, customer-centric service to improve service outcomes and drive a high level of customer satisfaction through exhibiting both excellent technical and customer skills.
- Establish and maintain a high degree of technical knowledge pertaining to service activities described. Satisfactory completion service training curriculum on an ongoing basis
- Acts as a trusted advisor to Eppendorf customers, by understanding the customer’s issues and recommending solutions which provides a positive customer experience and satisfies the customer’s requirements. Contributes to the sale of service products to meet revenue budgets and objectives at a personal, regional and national levels.
- Routinely requires extensive or overnight travel on short notice within or sometimes beyond defined territory or routine business hours to support customer needs.
- The ability to travel by commercial airlines is required
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent military training,
- Three to five years’ related experience and/or training
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Company Vehicle
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: