Global Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Centrifugation
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R1311
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for defining and executing global Marketing plans for Eppendorf's Centrifugation business based on Business Division strategies and objectives.
- You manage new product introductions including creation of Marketing materials and roll-out across different channels, constantly evaluating campaign and activity effectiveness.
- You orchestrate global and regional Teams and activities and work with central and regional Marketing, business divisions and Sales organizations to position Eppendorf's product solutions and services effectively worldwide.
- You develop & deliver training content and support local Sales organizations regarding trainings, Sales meetings, tools and tradeshows.
- You cooperate with regional Marketing Management and Communication functions to produce comprehensive content, drive business, lead acquisition and nurturing for the Centrifugation business.
- You align activities and share content with Segment and Channel Marketing Managers to drive integral customer-centric marketing approaches.
- You conduct regular market scanning and research in cooperation with Market Insights to identify emerging trends, opportunities as well as threats and define required actions.
- You possess a completed Master’s or doctoral degree in Life Sciences or a Life Sciences & Business combination.
- You have obtained several years of experience in a Marketing or Product Management role, combined with international Project Management expertise.
- You have ideally gained work experience in the Life Sciences industry and are willing to travel for a maximum of 20%.
- You provide excellent communication skills, strong strategic and operational Marketing skills and the abilities to work proactively & take ownership for tasks and projects.
- You possess excellent German and English language skills both verbal and written, as well as solid knowledge of MS Office suite.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- At Eppendorf, we foster an innovative and appreciative corporate culture.