Global Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Healthcare
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-03-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R1310
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for generating demand for Eppendorf's product solutions and services within the global Healthcare segment.
- You develop and implement global marketing plans & strategies, act as expert for Marketing in the regulated Healthcare segment (IVD, Medical Devices) deliver trainings for sales and distribution channels.
- You ensure that all stakeholders are engaged and consulted during development & implementation of marketing activities.
- You evaluate campaign effectiveness, segment performance and conduct and report regular market scanning & research in collaboration with Market Insights to identify emerging trends, opportunities and threats.
- You work closely together with Central and Regional Marketing, Sales and other business divisions to position our products and services effectively within the global Healthcare segment.
- You ensure compliance of marketing material in collaboration with Regulatory Affairs
- You align activities & share content with Segment and Channel Marketing Managers and cooperate with Central & Regional Marketing Management and Communications to produce comprehensive content, lead acquisition and nurturing in the Healthcare segment.
- You possess a completed master’s or doctoral degree in Life Sciences or a Life Sciences and Business combination.
- You have gained hands-on experience in a scientific or diagnostic laboratory and several years of experience in a Marketing or Product Management role; combined with Project Management experience.
- You have longstanding experience in the regulated Healthcare sector in an international setting.
- You combine excellent communication, strategic marketing planning and market analysis skills with the abilities to produce high-quality Marketing content, work proactively and take ownership of tasks and projects.
- You possess excellent German and English skills both verbal and written.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and extensive career development options.
- By working with Eppendorf, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- At Eppendorf, we foster an innovative and appreciative corporate culture.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: