Head of Advanced Product and LabSolutions Europe (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Remote/Home Office
- Job-ID: R1937
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- As part of the European executive team, you are responsible for the strategic and operational focus of the assigned businesses and portfolio, including sales and profitability targets for the category Advanced Product and Lab Solutions, which includes Automation, digital lab solutions, Bioprocess and future workflows and solutions.
- You take a leading role in developing and implementing the G2M strategy in Europe for the above-mentioned product portfolio with a focus on driving digital solutions and business models, exploring market segments, achieving market share gains and driving customer experience and sustainable growth.
- You manage key customer relations, build up and maintain expert pre- and post-sales support for customers, service and distributors and establish a backbone for Europe's commercial organization consisting of sales specialists, application and support experts.
- You closely monitor the market and competition, apply course corrections and align with the HQ Divisions and Business Units regarding market insights; meanwhile sharing best practices in the European Leadership Team.
- You manage and develop cross-functional, multi-cultural teams with a European approach, establish individual goals and develop performance, give feedback and provide development measures and support.
- You are a role model for European, cross-functional collaboration and drive change processes.
- You possess a Scientific or Business degree and provide significant experience in a leading business, sales or customer experience role within an international matrix structure.
- You have several years of experience leading advanced and workflow-oriented solutions in Life Sciences with a focus on Digital solutions and business models.
- You are experienced leading customer, sales and service support functions for the mentioned business category and possess strong market and application knowledge in Life Sciences.
- You are a passionate and motivational leader, experienced in managing cross-functional teams from diverse locations in a matrix and know how to handle resistance.
- You possess excellent English skills and preferably speak 1 or 2 additional European languages, strong presentation skills and high level of customer focus.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and a wide range of training and development options.
- We offer you a challenging leadership position in a globally successful, yet family-owned company - you will contribute to a sustainable brand that is fit for the future.
- Your location of work is flexible within Europe and will have the opportunity to work from home.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Iris von Breymann,