Innovation Manager (m/w/d) Digital Solutions
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R6146
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are the business and product responsible for a defined area of product-centric digitalization & drive key results that helps achieve digital product & business objectives within your product area.
- You evaluate ideas, opportunities and research them to build a perspective on what should be built and lead product discovery efforts from the business perspective & product development as product owner within an agile development team.
- You are responsible for contributing to problem and solution discovery efforts by conducting internal stakeholder, customer interviews, research and experiments together with the product discovery team.
- You are responsible for writing problem statements, requirements, accepting the work done by the development team and you work closely with software engineering teams to ensure that solutions are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- You are responsible for market positioning of features developed within our digital product and contribute to the formulation of the business and product strategy to achieve Eppendorf’s digital product vision.
- You collaborate with key functions to introduce your digital features into the market in a timely and economic manner & define strategic marketing targets.
- You have a university degree in natural science, business, computer science, engineering or comparable.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in product management, software development or in comparable roles.
- You have strong analytical, writing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- You have highly effective cross-functional team and interpersonal skills
- You have proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- You are naturally curious, positive and have sincere empathy for the customer and are interested in delving deep into the problems and challenges they experience.
- You have a very good verbal and written English communication skills; German is a plus.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer a competitive salary.
- By working with us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- With your flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: