Inside Sales Specialist Poland (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-06-22
- Location: Warszawa
- Job-ID: R4518
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You prospect for new clients and opportunites (with new and existing clients) through high volume outbound calling and refer opportunities to eBusiness Sales Specialist for eProcurement / Punchout connections and Customer Specific Pricing in eShop
- You drive product sales by focusing on geographic regions, which are not covered by sales representatives or by complementing Sales Representatives efforts on targeted customers in line with the strategy defined by the Head of Inside Sales and eBusiness
- You generate interest for consumables and sellable service by articulating competitive differentiators and Eppendorf value proposition
- You emphazise the eShop as a purchasing channel and cooperate close with eCommerce team within global eBusiness
- You leverage use of CRM processes and data available to create repeat purchases, target new and existing customers and increase sales
- You ideally possess a degree in Life Science or related subjects
- You have already worked few years in the field of sales, preferably telesales (or can provide equivalent combination of education and work experience) and have experience working with a CRM system
- You have ideally knowledge of the Eppendorf product portfolio or product portfolio of similar nature
- You convince with your proven excellent negotiation skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish language
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy).
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. Therefore, we offer an attractive salary as well as Social Benefits Package (f.e. health and life insurance, fitness card etc.).
- We live a trustful and acknowledging working atmosphere.
- Our interdisciplinary collaboration provides the right conditions to grow – with us.
Please provide us with your complete application in English language and respective reference letters and motivation letter mentioning your salary expectations.
We are open for applications from Ukraine refugees.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Mag. Jitka Schrom,