Investment Manager (m/f/d) Venturing
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-22
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R3098
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You lead the financial part of the due diligence projects for potential venture investments and prepare investment decisions for Management Board approval.
- You assist in all aspects of deal execution including market, deal structuring, contract negotiation and financial due diligence.
- You conduct due diligence on potential startup investments, analyze their markets and financial projections and participate in negotiation of financial deal terms.
- You monitor and report portfolio companies/investments and execution of business plan.
- You provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business modeling, financing fundraising and overall strategy.
- You are willing to travel up to 30% of your working time
- You have successfully completed your studies in business, finance, economics, natural science or related field.
- You have at least three years of relevant work experience as an Investment Analyst in venture capital, investment banking, private equity, business development, start-up/entrepreneurship or consulting, preferably in the life science or healthcare field.
- You have solid knowledge of venture capital with profound investor skills and a strong understanding of the transaction process.
- You have passion for investing and for solving complex business problems.
- You have excellent research, modeling, and analytical skills with a proven financial modelling and valuation expertise, including the use of respective tools and databases.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- You have strong business acumen in translating early stage innovations and business opportunities into tangible financial models, and can develop big picture, while paying attention to details.
- You are a team player with interpersonal and relationship building skills and are a highly motivated individual with proven ability to work independently when necessary, and solve problems.
- You have a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively in a fast-paced work setting and to meet project deliverables and deadlines.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We very much appreciate our employees and their contributions to the success of the company. Therefore, we offer an attractive compensation and you will benefit from a spectrum of social benefits, for example health management, retirement planning, and an in-house cafe for lunch.
- We offer flexible work hours so that you can responsibly shape your work day to your needs
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- You will have responsibility for challenging projects with demanding customers in an international environment.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: