Senior Project & Process Manager (m/f/d), Service
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You lead the improvement initiatives and projects to support the development of the organization within Service Region Europe.
- You analyse topics, structures and processes and implement counter measures if required.
- You drive harmonization of local service business processes moderating between management, key users and other internal stakeholders.
- You support our service organizations in KAIZEN/you continuously work on improvement activities and provide guidance in project and change management.
- You have a degree as Industrial engineer or a master degree in business administration plus technical knowledge or similar background in technical and commercial topics.
- You are used to work within interdisciplinary teams between global and local organizations.
- You are result driven and well experienced in process design and implementation.
- You show a pragmatic approach in creating high quality output on high and/or detail level and your transfer knowledge is highly developed
- You are willing to travel within Europe on a regular basis, showing your Intercultural experience
- You are fluent in English
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We show our appreciation by offering an attractive salary and 30 days of annual leave.
- We offer an attractive company pension scheme and a deferred compensation option.
- We offer a wide range of training and development options.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Ingrid Johannsen-Biehl, +49 40 53801-169