Work Cell Technician Intern
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
The Work Cell Technician Intern will generally be between one to four months where the training is under the guidance of the Technical Manager or designee. The intern could be assigned a project that will enhance, optimize or streamline processes. In addition, the intern will work with the automation team and learn the basic elements of the Work Cell Technician position. Some special projects maybe assigned in support of the CPA or packaging room. Other duties that fall within the skill requirements of the job may be assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Maintaining the quality and integrity of pipette tips and packaging components.
- Assisting with troubleshooting and optimizing automation processes to improve quality, productivity and processes.
- Troubleshooting and performing minor repair work in a professional manner including documentation
- Setting up and starting up of packing lines such as label printers and shrink-wrap machines.
- Interacting within the department and with outside departments, especially Quality Assurance, Automation and Mold room personnel.
High school degree or higher in the field relating to plastics, electro-mechanical, machine or manufacturing technology. This internship will work in an environment with state-of-the-art molding equipment, molds with sophisticated automation equipment.Apply now