- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Selangor,Malaysia
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
The Product Specialist is to support revenue growth for Eppendorf products & services. This position reports to Sales Team Leader, Malaysia and undertakes responsibility for sales, marketing and customer care activities within the assigned territory in Malaysia, across all sales channels.
- Key account & territory planning including sales targets, marketing and related activities to achieve specified targets
- Promotion and sales of Eppendorf products and services to end-customers in the assigned territory
- Organize and conduct product demonstrations
- Ensure execution of company promotional activities incl seminars, workshops, exhibitions and marketing campaigns
- Support, motivate & manage distribution network within assigned territory
- Ensure high level of customer care within your given territory
- Populate and use of CRM to manage activities
- Track and report on market trends and competitive information
- At least a Bachelor Degree in business administration or science discipline
- 2 – 5 years’ experience as sales roles in Life Science industry with proven track record
- Well networked in life-science, biotech-industrial, pharma and clinical environments
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Business acumen and experience in a matrix based organization
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively (~50% of time)
- Experience with CRM is an advantage
Effectively demonstrates Eppendorf’s key competencies in the following ways:
- Customer Focus - building strong relationships across the organization and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Decision Quality - Making well-informed and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives Results - Balancing competing priorities without comprising quality. Consistently achieving results with a sense of urgency.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Manages Ambiguity – Resourceful and resilient; operates effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Renee Loh, + 6012 276 3830