Executive Director, Manufacturing
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering. Will accept foreign educational equivalent.
- Position requires 2 years of experience with each of the following: Development, set up, implementation, and expansion of lean production systems for production and new product launches and transfers of laboratory centrifuges including factory layout planning, assembly and material flow analysis and set up, and project management collaborating with international teams; and
- Applied knowledge of production planning (including forecasting/master scheduling), production execution, global supply and materials management and quality management, organizationally and within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Environment.
- Experience could have been gained in any job title.
- Position requires travel to Germany 2-3 approximately times per year, 1 week per trip.
Applicants email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.