Key Account Manager - West Coast
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-04-21
- Location: West Coast, CA
- Job-ID: R1116
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- The purpose of this role is to develop, implement and support key account strategies across defined regional/local (70%) and global (30%) accounts through collaborations with all commercial functions.
- Manage, develop and expand (profitable growth) key account business for defined accounts.
- Achieve profitability, growth targets and budget for defined key accounts.
- Identify OEM opportunities and coordinate internal efforts with OEM team, market region and business units.
- Define strategies for key accounts in alignment with the overall company goals (development of markets and application areas of focus, product portfolio, business concepts and plans).
- Implement, drive execution and support strategies through a coordinated effort with all commercial functions and business units.
- Monitor impact of strategic initiatives through predefined set of KPIs to ensure goal attainment.
- Conduct regular internal and external business reviews to access engagement, address issues and identify growth opportunities.
- Establish a business implementation roadmap in collaboration with local commercial teams.
- Lead account price harmonization and product standardizations initiatives as defined by customer requirements. Review applicability of current sales model and agreements to ensure alignment with global key account strategies and achievement of growth and profitability targets.
- Manage existing account relationships as it relates to short and long term commercial activities; forecast management & product lifecycle management.
- 7-10 years of experience in business development and/or sales within a leading organization
- Experience working within distribution and key account management business model
- 4-year academic degree in science or business administration. MBA degree preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel within North America and, from time to time, inter-continentally
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: