- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R3566
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties that fall within the skill requirements of the job may be assigned.
- Ensure quality checks are performed according to specifications and in a timely manner.
- Accurately document the necessary quality control measuring checks.
- Capable of operating more than 1 or more molding machines and related support equipment, such as assembly robots and packaging cell.
- Support others and help cover for breaks and lunches.
- Ensure all documentation is complete and accurate
- Handling & packaging of product from finished goods into shipping containers.
- Monitor Injection molding machine and automation equipment.
- Ensure clean, safe and organized work area
- Follow all work protocol work procedures pertaining to assigned area.
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
- High School Diploma; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Related industry experience
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: