Manager, Field Service
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 07-12-20
- Location: Framingham, MA
- Job-ID: R717
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Responsible, to achieve customer satisfaction, financial performance and technical excellence through the management of 10-15 field service engineers.
- Drives the consistent quality delivery of service to the highest standards while fostering a positive attitude.
- Formulates with management strategic business initiatives to grow top line bioprocess service revenue and related offerings.
- Actively travels with assigned technicians to ensure skill development, coaching, mentoring, and support are provided in pursuit of best service practices, protocols and Eppendorf standards are achieved.
- Creates regular service KPI reporting metrics to track individual and team performance across region.
- Manages area revenue and expense objectives per annual budget assignment and manages inventory initiatives in accordance with the efficient delivery of service as well as financial targets
- Drives the efficient dispatch and capacity utilization for all of Field Service Responsible to drive Quality System compliance, company policies and administrative requirements for North America
- Assures that repair, calibration and production work is performed in compliance with established quality control procedures and manufactures specifications in cooperation with other relevant departments.
- Collaborates and communicated interdepartmentally with the Service, Sales, Applications, R&D, and Management as applicable to ensure all customer facing service escalations are appropriately addressed.
- Ongoingly assesses service business needs or opportunities such as territory alignment coverage, training and compliance needs and requirements, and budgeting processes
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school in engineering or related discipline;
- Five to seven years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Direct staff oversight and reporting a plus
- Travel up to 50% as required.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package, including health, financial, and educational benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition\
- Company vehicle
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: