Manager HRIS & HR Controlling (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R4280
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will be the product owner for our HRIS (workday) and drive the development, implementation and improvement of local and global HR processes in the system.
- You are the interface with our IT department and external partners to set up and implement projects.
- You will support our process owners with the design and implementation of digital processes.
- You take care of ad-hoc requests and manage the ticket system for our HRIS.
- You will structure and develop our operational and strategic HR Controlling. You create and analyze HR Reports as needed and provide those to internal customers.
- You have a university degree in business economics with a focus on HR Management or a comparable education.
- You bring at least 3 years’ professional experience in working with HR Systems and with HR Controlling.
- You are experienced in designing and developing digital HR processes in a complex corporate environment.
- You are competent in supporting project management using different methodologies (waterfall, agile).
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- You love to work independently, innovative and with a high customer focus.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- We offer flexible work hours so that you can responsibly shape your work day to your needs.
- You will also have the opportunity to partly work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- At our locations in Hamburg, you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: