Product Solution Specialist (m/f/d) Spain
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: San Sebastian de los Reyes
- Job-ID: R2050
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You enhance customer experience and drive success in the life science market by delivering expert support on advanced products, digital solutions and their applications.
- You are responsible for the 2nd level support to key distributors for the assigned product solutions, post-sales-support through customer centric application training and case management support.
- Support the achievement of the regional/local sales and profitability plan by the provision of guidance, advice and support for advanced product solutions/applications to both, customers and colleagues.
- Support Opperational Markerting on demand in the delivery of benchmarking training experience to European distribution partners.
- Drive continuous improvement activities to increase customer experience.
- Maintain high level of technical and application knowledge and competence on specialist subjects, products and their applications.
- Establish and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with customers and sales staff.
- You provide significant experience in the field of application/product support, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Previous experience with digital solutions is desirable.
- Life science industry experience is considered an advantage.
- You possess Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Engineering or related subject, preferably with Life Sciences focus.
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills in English. Another language (e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish) is considered an advantage
- You have a deep technical understanding of “Eppendorf-like” Portfolio and handle technical queries within a large manufacturing organization.
- You are used to work in an international/European environment
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and a wide range of training and development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: