Quality Inspector - Receiving Inspection
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R3171
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Set up and /or maintain Quality records; Performing inspections and testing of supplied parts according to metric blueprints / guidelines / inspection instructions.
- Preparing required reports on time (according to schedule) & accurately; Identifying and recording of any product quality problem.
- Monitoring preventive and corrective actions as required; Performing measurements using an extensive variety of metrology tools and 2D- and 3D-Measuring techniques, including working knowledge of all geometric characteristics.
- Maintain work stations in accordance with Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Assist with manufacturing inspection
- Assisting manufacturing with testing requirements as determined.
- Initiating and/or making suggestions to improve working processes or product productivity.
- Training and/or directing other inspector(s) on inspection techniques and procedures as assigned; Performing other QA and related activities as assigned.
- Assist Quality Management in the creation, development and revision of inspection documentation.
- Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three to five years' related experience and/or training; with typical quality test equipment, micrometers, gauges, and comparator, CMM, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: