Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-04-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R1081
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are the contact person for internal and external regulatory inquiries for your area of responsibility.
- You continuously gather, analyze, assess and communicate global regulatory market requirements.
- You coordinate and execute registrations and certifications (including communication with authorities)
- You drive the global implementation of regulatory requirements.
- You have successfully completed a master degree in natural science or engineering and have profound working experience in the field of regulatory affairs.
- You are experienced in international, regulatory environments (e.g. medical devices, IVD, product safety) and you understand and apply the requirements from QM-Systems ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
- You worked in an international organization in the medical-device or laboratory industry.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- At our locations in Hamburg, Leipzig and Oldenburg i.H. you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Malin Holm, +49 (40) 53801 x452