Sales Support & Order Processing Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-03-21
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R1207
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You support the CRM function by providing quoting trends and analyze opportunities such as profiling customers based on recent purchasing trends.
- You support Sales on tender bids with quoting, specials discounts and supporting material preparation.
- Together with Technical Product Support and Service, you advise sales representatives on product configurations.
- You coordinate the sending out of demos, samples, and marketing materials and book appointments for Sales.
- You act as gatekeeper for CRM and Master Data entries in each European Area and liaise with Sales and end-user regarding order information.
- You ensure order fulfilment, timely delivery of product and documentation including import/ export requirements and manage order-related complaints.
- You share orders with finance for payment fulfilment and process orders via e-procurement platforms.
- You possess a degree in Business Administration/Economics or a related subject and have already gained experience in Sales Support, order management.
- You are experienced with CRM and quotation solutions, possess a solid knowledge of SAP and fluent English skills.
- Ideally, you provide Life Science industry experience.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your expert knowledge and strive for continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Phillip Zeman, +31 (6) 39435164