Senior Project Manager M&A and PMI (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-08-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R2396
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for the process management in an overarching, coordinating and controlling role with regard to all M&A activities, incl. divestitures, at an extended management level.
- You lead and manage M&A projects through the entire merger and acquisition life-cycle with a mix of operational and strategic aspects.
- You have a leading role in identifying new strategic opportunities through existing business relationships.
- You design and establish a corporate venture process for Eppendorf.
- You participate in project teams in M&A, minority investment, and strategic partnership transactions and cooperate closely with other functions and areas (e.g. business portfolio) in company-wide strategic initiatives and projects.
- You drive the further development and implementation of the M&A and PMI process at Eppendorf.
- You train the organization in action according to the M&A and PMI process and support further development of the M&A and PMI process.
- You support the business division teams in the strategic planning process and the identification of potential an-organic portfolio additions and will be involved in strategy development, etc. to realize a strategy-based M&A approach.
- You take up the functional leadership for the M&A team.
- You have successfully completed a master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related field.
- You have several years of relevant experience in investment banking, corporate development, private equity, venture capital or accounting.
- You have gained experience within a consultancy firm, investment bank or M&A department of a large corporate.
- You have excellent technical and analytical skills, including detailed financial modeling in M&A projects, and sound knowledge of project management including project plan creation, the definition of business cases, due diligence, company valuation, integration planning and time management.
- You are able to work cross-functionally and lead and motivate cross-functional teams to produce quality results in a matrix organization.
- You have preferable already knowledge of the med-tech industry.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Philipp von Cossel,