Service Technician (inhouse)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hørsholm
- Job-ID: R1968
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You perform service efficiently and effectively on instruments and equipment as requested or initiated. This includes but is not limited to installation, preventive maintenance, testing, inspecting, troubleshooting, adjustments, calibrations, alignments and part replacement.
- You will work in-house in our new workshop (location: Hørsholm)
- You will update and maintain service data in our CRM system and will invoice the work orders
- You deliver high quality, customer-centric service to improve service outcomes and drive a high level of customer satisfaction through exhibiting both excellent technical and customer skills
- You act as a trusted advisor to Eppendorf customers, by understanding the customer’s issues and recommending solutions which provides a positive customer experience and satisfies the customer’s requirements.
- You successfully completed a technical education and gained 2 to 4 years of working experience
- You have a professional attitude towards putting the customer first
- You can easily work with MS Office and/ or digital Service platforms/ CRM (Dynamics 365)
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and a wide range of training and development options
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: