Technical Sales Specialist - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 03-07-23
- Location: Dubai
- Job-ID: R6936
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Visit and interact with customers on daily basis to understand their workflows, requirements, challenges, etc., from bench practice perspective.
- Perform pre-sale and post-sale live/virtual product demo
- Workflow Product presentation to the end customer and dealer partners
- Handle pre-sale product related queries
- Assist Sales with product configuration and relevant part numbers
- Provide direct/hands-on product and application training to end customer
- Handle technical compliance for tenders
- Continuous engagement with end customers and provide need-based workflow solutions
- Collaborate with Eppendorf Territory Managers
- Work closely with Eppendorf dealers in assigned accounts to assist them with uncovering new opportunities for product group.
- Need based travel to key accounts will be required to drive in-country sales activity and to build up local product knowledge, awareness and relationships with dealers and customers alike.
- Handle technical compliance of tender documentation.
- Support sales team with upselling and cross-selling
- Facilitate product registrations
- Day-to-day application and technical support of all the product portfolio to end users.
- Pre-sale application support including workflow analysis, system configuration, remote and on-site demos.
- Post-sale application support, user-training and troubleshooting.
- Attend relevant trade exhibitions and scientific meetings to maintain market knowledge.
- Document customer workflows and latest trends to support sales for better product positioning
- Build reference customer database and success stories across the region
- Work towards customer testimonials
- Master of Science or higher degree in Biology (Molecular Biology/Biotechnology preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of research experience
- Application/product support experience will be of added value
- Work Location - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: