BioNews No. 54 / January 2021
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
- Does my bioreactor control system meet future demands?
STRAIGHT FROM THE LAB
- Cost reduction in the cell culture lab
- Sustainability in the lab: an on-going journey
- Make several labs work as one – fast!
- More coolness, for you and your samples
- Get ready to Move It®!
- epServices in the Eppendorf App
- Now even more centrifuges by Eppendorf
- By customer request: even more versatile
- High-quality products + lower lifetime costs = Eppendorf OEM
- Let’s talk about tomorrow!
- Lauren Orefice & Randall Platt: Hamburg visits postponed
- Parallel fed-batch CHO culture on SciVario® twin
- Scalable library prep automation of AmpliSeq™ for Illumina® kits on the epMotion®
- Microinjection in early embryos of Zebrafish and Medaka: from transgenesis to CRISPR
- Replacing glass with plastic in analytics: Comparison of UPLC spectra of samples processed in glass and Eppendorf Conical Tubes 25 mL
Browse the latest edition of our BioNews No. 54 (January 2021)