Application Form 2023
Applications will be accepted from October 1, 2022 until January 15, 2023
Who can apply for the award?
Young researchers not older than 35 years with an advanced degree (Ph.D, M.D.) who are performing biomedical research in Europe based on methods of molecular biology, including novel analytical concepts.
Click here to check out the judging procedures and selection criteria.
Your application must include:
- your personal data*
- your curriculum vitae
- a title describing the subject of your research*
- an essay of max. 2,000 characters (incl. spaces) summarizing your research*
- a short description of your major discovery*
- your publication list
- PDF files of your published papers (min. 3 - max. 5)
* These data must be filled in online. The other files/documents can be attached via document upload from your computer.
Please fill in your data in one step. The Application deadline is January 15, 2023.
All applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail. Any questions should be addressed to email@example.com.
Fields marked (*) are mandatory
Please note that the application closes on January 16, 2023, 08.00 CET
The 2023 winner will be announced in June 2023.