Application Form 2019
Applications will be accepted from October 1, 2018, until January 15, 2019
The application deadline for the Eppendorf Award for Young European Investigators 2019 has expired.
Who can apply for the award?
Young researchers not older than 35 years with an advanced degree (Ph.D, M.D.) who are performing biomedical research in Europe based on methods of molecular biology, including novel analytical concepts.
Your application must include:
- your personal data*
- your curriculum vitae
- a title describing the subject of your research*
- an essay of max. 2000 characters (incl. spaces) summarizing your research*
- a short description of your major discovery*
- your publication list
- PDF files of your published papers (min. 3 - max. 5)
* These data must be filled in online. The other files/documents can be attached via document upload from your computer.
Please fill in your data in one step. The Application deadline is January 15, 2019.
All applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail. Any questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fields marked (*) are mandatory
Please note that the application closes on 15/01/19, 23:59 CET.
The 2019 winner will be announced in March 2019.